Coach and Psychotherapist
BSc (Hons), PgD, Adv Dip Ext Psych, UKCP, MBACP
I am a dual-skilled coach and psychotherapist. My training and experience in each area complement and enhance those of the other. Whether you are seeking coaching or psychotherapy, I believe I bring a rich breadth of life experience with which to meet you. I have been running a successful private practice based in London since 2009 and have helped many clients during this time.
I studied Physics at Kings College, London and spent the next 15 years working as a management consultant in the City. In my personal life, I am a mother of two and have first-hand experience of living through two diverse cultures. I understand the emotional challenges that can arise when combining work and family life. I practice yoga and mindfulness to maintain physical, mental and spiritual balance.
Accreditations & Professional Memberships
- Trained Coach awaiting EMCC accreditation
- Fully accredited member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Member of the Society of Existential Analysis (SEA)
- Focusing Oriented Therapist (FOT) with the Focusing Institute
I abide by the EMCC and UKCP code of ethics and conduct. As stipulated, I receive regular clinical supervision and work to ensure my professional skills and knowledge remain up-to-date to cover both my coaching and therapy practices.
Photo credit: Rebecca Cresta Photography