An initial consultation offers you a chance to meet me and discuss how I could help you.
Starting therapy can be daunting. It is well worth taking time to be sure you are choosing the path that feels right for you. If you would like to meet me and discuss how therapy could help you, I will be pleased to arrange an appointment. In this session we would look at your reasons for considering therapy and what you are hoping to gain from it. There would be no obligation to continue with further sessions.
The initial consultation offers you an opportunity to:
- meet me and get a sense of how you would feel about working together
- find out more about psychotherapy & counselling and the existential approach
- tell me about the issues that are troubling you at this time
- think about what you would like to gain from therapy
- decide whether this feels like the right route for you